COMPONEER‘s are specially manufactured, very thin composite shells (veneers),that can be fixed to the front of the anterior teeth with a permanent bonding system. For example, this allows easy rectifying of dental problems such as dental substrate damaged by caries or chipped edges. It also allows the correction of aesthetic imperfections, such as large tooth gaps of the incisors or irritating malposition when smiling.
We will apply the COMPONEER technique directly chairside during a single visit. This requires considerable experience and creative skills in terms of shape and colour shades. We adapt the shells to your teeth individually – depending on the clinical situation and your wishes – to achieve a natural, aesthetic smile. Compared with conventional restorations with crowns or ceramic shells (veneers), a dental technician is not required. This saves you time and money.
With COMPONEER we will give you a smile of naturally beautiful teeth in just one session.
- Beautiful teeth and a new smile after only a single visit
- Only minimal removal of dental substrate
- Individual, type-specific design of anterior teeth
- High quality, durable veneering material
- Can be touched up by polishing at any time
- An attractive economic solution.
With COMPONEER we give your face a beautiful smile in just one session. Gentle to the dental substrate and time-saving. COMPONEER is similar to artificial fingernails in use. But with a major difference: COMPONEER restorations ensure an attractive appearance for many years.
- Dental Implants
- Fillings and Amalgam Removal
- Hygiene Services
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Oral Surgery & Wisdom Teeth
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- ClearCorrect Aligner
- Inman Aligner
- Lingual Braces
- Conventional Braces
- General & Cosmetic Dentistry