We offer an array of dental treatment, from everyday hygiene and upkeep to more complex surgical, cosmetic, orthodontic and reconstructive types of treatments.Treatment can be as simple as your regular 6 monthly cleans, to extensive reconstruction of your smile using the most recent dental technological improvements. Our preference is for the use of non-metal containing restorations – from composite fillings to full ceramic eMax or zirconia crowns.
Numerous adults have the habit of going to their dentists only when a problem arises in their mouth. Apart from eating a good diet and practising effective home care, routine dental visits are necessary for keeping an effective dentition for all age categories.
Observe these simple
steps to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Brush twice daily, especially once before bedtime. Make sure that all the surfaces (outer, inner and chewing surface) of teeth and gum are cleaned for effective plaque removal
- Use fluoride toothpaste and after brushing spit the toothpaste out. Avoid rinsing the paste from your mouth after brushing as this will wash the fluoride away from your teeth
- Floss or use interdental brushes once daily to clean between your teeth
- Avoid eating sugary, sticky and acidic foods and drinks in between meals
- Eat a wide variety of nutritious foods
- Visit us for regular check-ups. Coming to your regular recall appointments on time means we can spot and stop any problems with your teeth and gums in the early stages, minimising the need for more invasive procedures.
There are many things we can spot during a dental check-up such as weakening older fillings, early signs of gum (periodontal) disease, gum recessions, tooth and root surface decay, and many other oral problems that can affect your general health.
Early detection will help treat the problem at the early stages and stop it from becoming more severe. We can also look for early signs of oral cancer and other diseases that affect your general health.