Before your sedation appointment
- The fee of $450 for sedation is to be prepaid at the time of booking this appointment. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE if treatment is not commenced on the day or rescheduled without appropriate notice given.
- You must arrange for a responsible adult to drive you to and from your appointment. A taxi is not acceptable, unless you have someone else accompanying you.
- Your escort must be contactable to confirm they will be collecting you prior to commencing with treatment.
- Please inform us of any changes to your medication or if you may be pregnant.
- You must not eat for 4 hours prior to the appointment. If you are very thirsty, you can sip a very small amount of water up to 1 hour before.
- You must be feeling well for your appointment with no coughs or head colds including blocked nose.
- Remove all makeup, nail polish and jewellery for your appointment and leave valuables at home.
- Wear comfortable clothing to your appointment (loose sleeves that are easily rolled up) and bring along layers of clothing so that you can regulate your temperature.
- Do not consume alcohol 24 hours before.
All Smiles Dental
395 Dominion Road
Phone 0800 255 764
|Monday||9:00AM – 8:00PM|
|Tuesday||9:00AM – 8:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM – 4:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM – 8:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM – 3:00PM|